Version History of Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac
What's new in Sothink SWF Decompiler 7.4 (Build 2012)
- Support decompiling the SWF containing TLF text .
- Support exporting FLA as Flash CS6 format.
What's new in Sothink SWF Decompiler 7.1 (Build 1899)
- Reduce the size of exported HTML5 file.
- Some registration codes failed to register.
- Some errors occurred for ActionScript decompiling.
What's new in Sothink SWF Decompiler 7.0 (Build 1762)
- Add WYSIWYG Shape Editor in shape panel to modify the existing shapes. With the editing functions, you can:
- a. import and export .gls file;
- b. add, delete, copy, paste, select, transform, group, align shape element in the preview window;
- c. set single color, gradient color or bitmap fill color for the enclosed area or the border line of the selected shape.
- Enhance SWF to HTML5 converting function.
- Support Flash CS 5.5.
What's new in Sothink SWF Decompiler 6.5 (Build 1104)
- Support converting SWF to HTML5.
What's new in Sothink SWF Decompiler 6.4 (Build 986)
- Optimized SVG library, which makes better performance & accuracy in Flash to SVG conversion.
- Some errors appeared when replacing sound files.
What's new in Sothink SWF Decompiler 6.3 (Build 897)
- Convert Flash to HTML5: Decompile SWF and export Shape/Font/Text resources to SVG (*.svg) format, or export the Sprite resources to Canvas (*.html) format.
- Edit existing SWF files by replacing Shape/Image/Text/Sound resources.
- The unregistered version allows you to replace SWF elements and preview results, but saving the new SWF files is prohibited.
What's new in Sothink SWF Decompiler 6.0 (Build 609)
- Support Flash CS5. Enable to get XFL file from Flash SWF movie.
- Optimize the settings for Single-file Export and Multi-file Export.
- More convenient way to navigate SWF files, you can easily move forward/backward or switch to the parent directory.
- Add the selected SWF file to Multi-file Export list by just one-click when browsing SWF files.
- Add play control for previewing Flash movies, such as play, pause, zoom, change background color, etc.
- Display history list about recently browsed SWF files.
- Improve the user interface to be more user-friendly.
- Under Single File Export mode, the check boxes in Resource panel are changed from back to front of the SWF resources.
What's new in Sothink SWF Decompiler 5.6 (Build 529)
- Encode internal characters in UTF-8 to correctly display the decompiled ActionScript of multi-byte language, such as Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Auto-play the last SWF movie when launching the program next time.
What's new in Sothink SWF Decompiler 5.5 (Build 526)
- Support playing FLV, F4V saved on your local disk in preview window.
- Optimized the toolbar to improve usability.
What's new in Sothink SWF Decompiler 5.3 (Build 520)
- Enhanced the decompiling engine to decompile FLA/FLEX more precisely.
- Modified the limitation of trial version, which does not support exporting video type resource and viewing resource thumbnails any more.
What's new in Sothink SWF Decompiler 5.2 (Build 515)
- Support Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Add "Replace File" dialog to remind users of the existed previous files.
- French is available for multi-language interface.
- Support displaying log in German and French according to the interface language.
What's new in Sothink SWF Decompiler 5.1 (Build 511)
- Optimize the decompiling engine, and improve the accuracy.
- Support exporting the SWF files made by FLEX to FLEX project files.
- Optimize resources display in the preview window.
- Add "Test Before Buy" on window "Unregistered Version".
- Support displaying multi-file log in corresponding language instead of in English only.
- English and German are available for multi-language interface instead of English, German and Japanese.
- Add icon "MXML" in the list "Action".
What's new in Sothink SWF Decompiler 5.0 (Build 504)
- Support Flash CS4(V10).
- Support exporting the resources to FLA format.
- Add Snapshot function to snap the played movie/frame, and save snapshot as image file.
- Optimize the launching process, and make it quick run.
- Enable to view resource thumbnails in preview window.
- Add the available FLV player (support Mac OS 10.5) and its introduction in SWF Decompiler installation package.
- Show splash window and its info when launching the program.
What's new in Sothink SWF Decompiler 4.5 (Build 90316)
- Auto set the corresponding interface language when system language is Japanese, Germany or English. The program interface displays as English if system language is out of support.
- Support setting Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac as default program to open SWF file.
- Drag SWF to program icon to launch the application.
- Fix some bugs.
What's new in Sothink SWF Decompiler 4.4 (Build 81121)
- Multi-file can be parsed and converted into FLA files at the same time; and resources can be exported too.
- Greatly enhance the program's stability, and fix the previous breakdown problems.
What's new in Sothink SWF Decompiler 4.3 (Build 80818)
- Modify the icon for folder and disk in explorer window; when decompiling AS 3.0, the sub-folder is created to view ActionScript.
- Encode Flash in the proper language when including the special characters in Flash; place text encoding options under the main menu "Format".
- Modify the dialog "Export FLA", and add new dialog to provide the available versions for exporting FLA.
- Export AS files into HTML format.
- The keyword syntax that included "with" is not highlighted in AS2 and AS3.
- The program got crashed when viewing Action in turn.
- The error about exporting resources is corrected.
What's new in Sothink SWF Decompiler 4.2 (Build 80717)
- Add keyword syntax highlighting when previewing ActionScript in preview window.
- Add tip to download Sothink Flash Downloader For Firefox, and get the Flash movie from the browser Firefox 3.0.
- A new function is added to check if the Shockwave Flash plug-in has been installed.
- If user do not have Flash installed on their computers when they open the converted FLA file, a notice dialog will pop up to prompt instead.
- Correct the label in the panel "Tag Information".
- If the program can't open the file, the dialog "The file has been damaged" will pop up before it got crashed.
- Correct the error about parsing AS3.
What's new in Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac 4.1 (Build 80522)
- Provides a user-friendly interface to quickly browse and play SWF on your hard drive or network.
- Supports Flash CS3 (9.0) and ActionScript 3.0 completely.
- Converts SWF to FLA stably.
- Supported formats include Adobe Flash CS3 (9.0).
- Compatible with both ActionScript 2 and ActionScript 3.
- Supports exporting FLA file with ActionScript 3.
- Supports exporting ActionScript in .as format.
- Supports Flash components.
- Decompiles the ActionScript code and generates neat and readable code.
- Shows the script code neatly within the program and exports the ActionScript while converting the swf to FLA.
- Can extract the shapes, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts and ActionScript from a Flash movie.
- Can extract the video file from a Flash movie and export it in *.flv format.
- Enable to browse and preview any resource before exporting.
- Shows detail properties of elements in Flash movies.
- Can be invoked from Windows Explorer.
- User-friendly Explorer-like interface.
About Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac
- Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac is a professional SWF to FLA, SWF to FLEX, SWF to HTML5 converter on Mac OS X. It easily extracts Flash resources like shape, image, sound (mp3, wav), video (flv), text, sprite, ActionScript, etc; Edit SWF by replacing image/shape/text/sound elements; Supports Flash CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6 and ActionScript 2.0/3.0; Able to get XFL file from Flash CS5 SWF; decompile SWF containing TLF text Globally searches all ActionScript; Exports SWF resources in batch; Multilingual and user-friendly.
- File Size: 23 MB
- Latest version: 7.1
- Build number: 1899
- Release date: May 3, 2012
- Uninstall: Supported
- System Requirements:
Mac OS X 10.6 or above
- "I was always a fans of the sothink swf decompiler for Win. And now i can use it on Mac! Exciting! User friendly interface, extracts SWF effortlessly and quickly."
- "Thank you for sorting that out quickly for me. Using your product now - seems very good : ) I posted on your forum too."
- Stuart McNeill