Export SVG --- Sothink Logo Maker Professional
SVG is the abbreviation of Scalable Vector Graphics, which is a kind of vector file format that will save all the properties of each object. SVG logo can be imported in some professional painting tools for reediting without distortion.
How to export logo as SVG format?
- Click the logo button to display the Logo Menu and choose "Export SVG...", the "Export SVG" dialog opens. Or go to "Import/Export" tab and choose "Export SVG" option on the Ribbon Menu.
- Set the directory where the SVG logo will be saved, and input name in "File name" field to export logo as SVG format.
SVG logo exported from Sothink Logo Maker Professional can be displayed correctly in Google Chrome 15, Firefox 4+ as well as IE 8 or earlier versions with Adobe SVG Viewer plug-in installed.
Some features are not supported by the third-party programs, because these programs do not implement the SVG specification completely:
- Shadow, Bevel and Glow effects can't be displayed normally in Adobe Illustrator 5.
- Effects of Shadow, Bevel, Glow and Gradient can't be displayed normally in CorelDraw 12.
- Shadow, Bevel and Glow effects couldn't be displayed in Safari 5.1 and IE 9.0.
Some features could not be converted to SVG format, for the limitation of SVG format specification:
- The "Inner" feature is not realized in Shadow, Bevel and Glow effects.
- The "Reflection" effect is not realized.
- Text elements are exported as "Shape" instead of "Text", so they can only be reedited as shape.
|SVG Features||Google Chrome 15||Firefox 4.0+||IE 8.0 and earlier versions
(with Adobe SVG Viewer plug-in installed)
|Safari 5.1||IE 9.0||Adobe Illustrator 5||CorelDraw 12|
|Basic Vector Graphics|
|Text Elements||Text elements are exported as "Shape" instead of "Text", so they can only be reedited as shape.|
Note: "Inner", the feature marked with "*", is one built-in property of Shadow, Bevel and Glow effects.