Welcome to Sothink SWF Editor!
Sothink SWF Editor is an useful tool designed for programmers to easily edit SWF/GLS files. When you open a SWF/GLS file with Sothink SWF Editor, it will read and analyze structure of the imported file, and list all the tags in a tree view. To edit a SWF/GLS file, you just need to double-click the target tag value and directly change it. You can also view the binary data and preview the selected SWF tag node.
Important Note: To avoid unexpected error, you can't edit those tag values that will impact the SWF/GLS file structure.
- Support opening multiple files simultaneously;
- Open and edit SWF/GLS files by changing tag values;
- Show/Hide the SWF/GLS file header;
- Sort the SWF tags by default order or by category;
- Preview individual tag node of the SWF file;
- Search content by Type/Value;
- Save the edited SWF/GLS files;
- Multi-language interfaces are available.