Using Sothink Flash Downloader For Firefox
- Open Firefox.
- Please select Tools > Sothink Flash Downloader from the main menu of Firefox.
- You will see the Sothink Flash Downloader For Firefox Sidebar now.
- Open any web page that contains Flash movies. After the page has been loaded, the Flash movie contained in the web page will be listed in the Sidebar.
- Save the SWF to your local disk:
Right click the Flash movie in the Sidebar and select "Save..". from the popup menu to save the Flash movie to your local disk.
Note: if you have installed Sothink SWF Decompiler, you can launch it to convert SWF to FLA.
- After the Flash movie has been saved, you can then view it locally, decompile it with Sothink SWF Decompiler or import it into Sothink SWF Quicker and edit it.
About Sothink Flash Downloader For Firefox
- It is a handy and useful Firefox plug-in for Flash save/Flash download from web. Get the Flash downloader and enjoy more intuitive interface; faster downloading speed; multi-language interface; support for Windows and Mac; compatibility with the latest version Firefox; one-click operation without copying & pasting URL… Feel different Flash download experience. No need to worry about losing interested online Flash anymore!