Sothink SWF Easy - System Requirement
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64 - bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32/64 - bit
Microsoft Windows XP 32/64 - bit
All the installation files of Sothink SWF Easy are zipped into "swfeasy.zip".
- After you download this zip file, firstly please open it with an unzip tool such as WinZip®, WinRAR®, etc.
- Extract all files to a temporary folder.
- Go to this temp folder and double-click "setup.exe" to install.
- Finally follow the installation wizard to finish.
Download Flash Player
If you can not see the swf file in the page, please check if you have installed Flash Player ActiveX control by downloading the Flash Player ActiveX control from Macromedia site. The download link is: http:/www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash.
For some users, their window explorer was set to "hide all known extensions". So if you could not find "setup.exe" but "setup", please check your explorer's setting. If you have problems during the setup, please send your problem to email@example.com and our tech staff will help you.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?