Sothink SWF Quicker 5.5(Build 40821)
- Fixed some minor bugs.
Sothink SWF Quicker 5.3 (Build 511)
- Fixed some bugs.
Sothink SWF Quicker 5.2 (Build 509)
- Compatible with Flash CS5.
- If Flash CS5 or Flash Player 10.1 is installed on your computer, the tool "Selection" would work incorrectly.
Sothink SWF Quicker 5.1 (Build 507)
- Optimize snapping alignment function.
- Upgrade Sothink SWF Catcher for IE to version 3.3.
- Auto-check the program version; the program will prompt users if new version releases; the users can download the latest version from website after confirming upgrade.
- Fix some bugs of stroke style and reduce the exporting time.
Sothink SWF Quicker 5.0 (Build 501)
- Able to download and install FLEX SDK and JRE automatically during the program installation.
- Added gap filling and locking fill functions for the Paint Bucket tool.
- When using Subselection tool to adjust anchor position of two adjacent smooth lines, the adjusted lines will also keep smooth.
- Added Registration option for the "Convert to Symbol" dialog.
- Added Align option for the "Replace Symbol" dialog.
- Able to pick up fill and line style by Eyedropper tool.
- Unable to select line by Selection tool.
- Unable to synchronize the unmodified properties to all after modifying certain property for the selected shapes.
- Exporting movie error occurred when one movie clip is placed on the timeline continuously.
- The syntax "trace" is unavailable in AS3.
Sothink SWF Quicker 4.7 (Build 466)
- Support Windows 7.
- Support exporting movies to the format of Flash Lite 2.0, 2.1 and 3.0.
- Optimized the Pen, Subselection and Ink Bottle tools for easy-drawing.
- Fixed the error of editing texts.
- Fixed the error of adding effects to texts.
Sothink SWF Quicker 4.6 (Build 462)
- The Gradient Transform tool allows you to change location of focal point for radial gradient.
- Added more customizable stroke styles to the Shape panel.
Sothink SWF Quicker 4.5 (Build 457)
- Fixed some bugs.
Sothink SWF Quicker 4.5 (Build 456)
- Support ActionScript 3.0.
- Support the OS of Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Support importing or exporting the movies of Flash CS3 (V9), Flash CS4 (V10).
- Added Straight, Smooth and Ink modes for the Pencil tool.
- Added a Smoothing option for the Brush tool.
Sothink SWF Quicker 4.0 (Build 90219)
- Support importing or creating the movies of Flash 8 version.
- Added filters for you to add special animating visual effects to texts, buttons, and movie clips.
- Added Object Snapping, Pixel Snapping and Snap Alignment for you to align objects.
- Support exporting the movie as Animated GIF file and Windows AVI video.
- Changed the Shape panel to Color Mixer panel and added overflow settings.
- Added Cap, Scale and Join settings for stroke.
- Support filling the stroke with Linear, Radial and Bitmap styles.
- Able to see the filling color when a shape object is selected.
- For "Motion" tween: able to move the object in any frame between the start and end keyframes, and then a keyframe will be added automatically to that frame.
- For the frame clip: able to move the object in any frame between the start keyframe and end frame.
- For the frame clip: when you select an object in the intermediate frame, the frame clip of the layer in which the object locates will also be selected.
- For the frame clip: when you select an intermediate frame of the frame clip, or double-click to select the frame clip, the object on the canvas will also be selected.
- Enhanced selection tool: double-clicking the fill will only have the filling area to be selected, instead of the whole object.
- Enhanced selection tool: double-clicking the stroke will have all the connected strokes to be selected, instead of the whole object.
- Fixed the error of Orient to guide line option which is used for creating Guide Line Animation.
- Fixed some other minor bugs.
Sothink SWF Quicker 3.0.1 (Build 71120)
- Fixed the error of unable to apply the settings appeared
in the Properties panel when creating texts.
- Fixed the error of editing overlapped symbols.
- Fixed the inappropriate display for blank videos.
- Fixed the error of copying frame(s) and scene(s).
- Fixed the error of generating specified effects.
- Fixed the error of unable to draw snapped to the ruler.
- Fixed the error of unexpectedly changing places for the
- Fixed other bugs that may cause the program to crash.
Sothink SWF Quicker 3.0 (Build 70524)
- Support creating shape tween animations.
- Support creating image tween animations.
- Added Selection, Lasso, Brush and Eraser drawing tools.
Sothink SWF Quicker 2.6 (Build 70206)
- Added an Import SWF Options dialog box to control the importing process.
- Added a toolbar to the Library panel.
- Added a Gallery panel to store ready-to-use resources.
- Added Fit in Window and Show All options for scaling the work area.
- Support pressing Shift + Tab keys to select targets on the canvas in an order opposite with that they have been created.
- Added a Window item to Menu bar, in which sub-menus are moved from View.
- Fixed the hidden layer error occurred when activate the Text tool.
- Fixed the error occurred after dragging the Mask and Masked layers.
- Fixed the error of generating HTML code from the Publish Wizard.
Sothink SWF Quicker 2.5 (Build 60929)
- Fixed some errors in the Help document.
Sothink SWF Quicker 2.5 (Build 60913)
- Support selecting ActionScript version in the Publish Settings dialog box.
- Support slash syntax in ActionScript 1.0.
- Support strict data type and access type checking in ActionScript 2.0.
- Support ActionScript interface.
- Add ActionScript reference to the Help document.
- Fixed some minor ActionScript compiler errors.
Sothink SWF Quicker 2.2 (Build 60421)
- Support OpenType and Type 1 fonts.
- The text tool works incorrectly on Windows 98 and Windows Me.
- WMF/EMF/AI files which contain images can not be imported correctly.
- 8-bit images in SQF files saved in previous versions display incorrectly after opened in 2.1.
Sothink SWF Quicker 2.1 (Build 60405)
- Optimized the frame & image processing routine. The memory usage and document (*.sqf) size decreased effectively.
- Add Sothink Flash Downloader For Firefox.
- The sound of imported video loses after saving and reopening the document.
- The Old Style Effect may not work after previewed once.
- Some methods of built-in classes, such as Microphone.get(), can not be compiled correctly.
- Embedded fonts may not work for Unicode characters.
- Some ComboBox can only input characters within the width.
Sothink SWF Quicker 2.0 (Build 60112)
- The program may crash if a movie clip symbol contains effects and has multiple instances.
- The color of imported 16-bit bitmap is incorrect.
- Fixed a crash error of the ActionScript compiler.
Sothink SWF Quicker 2.0 (Build 60105)
- Support ActionScript 2.0.
ActionScript 2.0 is a restructuring of the ActionScript language that provides several powerful new programming features found in other programming languages, such as Java. Support the new ActionScript 2.0 syntax. User can write their own classes and derive new classes from existing classes.
- Support the new effect architecture.
When you add an effect to an element, SWF Quicker creates a length of timeline, which make you see the length of the effect clearly. You can even edit the instances (text, shape, movie clip, etc.) that have effects attached to them freely.
- Support Creating Flash Video.
Support importing AVI, MPEG, WMV/ASF, MOV/QT, RM/RMVB, DivX/XviD and creating Flash video. You may need extra CODECs to support importing these type of files. Click here for more information.
- Support image exporting quality control.
User can select the final format (PNG or JPEG) of images while exporting Flash movie. User can control the JPEG quality (0-100).
- Support sound playback settings.
Support adjusting sample rate.
Support adjusting bit rate.
- Support Sound Effect, such as Fade in/out, Fade left to right, and Custom.
- Add a SlideShow wizard.
Transition effect can absolutely make your SlideShow vivid. These effects can either apply to individual image or all images. You can make it more controllable, such as auto play at startup, auto rollback on the last photo interval, Flash Player size etc.
- Support exporting movie in exe format (Flash projector).
Support exporting Flash in exe format, so the movie can be played on computers that do not have Flash Player installed.
- Support importing Flash projector (.exe) file.
Support importing Flash projector files, editing them, and then exporting them as .swf or .exe.
- Support importing multiple files at one time.
- Support instant preview in the importing dialog.
Support previewing images, SWF, GLM and GLB instantly in the "Import File" dialog.
- Add Wizards for frequently used ActionScript such as getURL, loadMovie, etc.
- Support font substitution if some fonts do not exist while importing SWF.
While importing SWF/EXE, if one or more fonts do not exist on the system, prompt users to select alternate fonts or just use the default fonts.
- Support converting text to shape if the font does not exist while importing SWF.
While importing SWF/EXE, if one or more fonts do not exist on the system, prompt users to convert the characters of the texts to shapes. Please note that only static text can be converted to shape.
- Support embedding font for dynamic text.
Support embedding font, so the text can display correctly on systems that do not have the corresponding fonts installed. What's more, embedding font is important for dynamic text that needs to be rotated or used in masked layer.
- Support multiple columns and sorting in the Library tree.
User can select the columns to display, or sort the symbols by one of the columns.
- Add transition effect settings to the album wizard.
Sothink SWF Quicker 1.6 (Build 50428)
- Some crash errors.
- User can not use keyboard to navigate the Library tree continuously.
- Linkages are lost while exporting symbols as .glm or .glb.
Sothink SWF Quicker 1.6 (Build 50318)
- Fixed the bug that SWF Catcher can not launch SWF Quicker.
- Fixed an ActionScript decompiling error.
- Fixed a text highlight problem.
Sothink SWF Quicker 1.6 (Build 50316)
- Provide wizard and template.
- Support scene settings.
- Support adding instance name to dynamic text.
- Support exporting/importing gls, glb, glm format components.
- Support copying & pasting layer and frame clip.
- Support adding Stream Sound to any layer and show the waveform of sound in that layer on timeline.
- Support the ActionScript command that gotoAndPlay(sceneName, frameNumber).
- Fixed the bug that the ActionScript compiler crashed while compiling some incorrect code.
- Fixed a bug in shape editing.
- Fixed a bug in parsing of motion tween.
Sothink SWF Quicker 1.5 (Build 41230)
- Fixed some bugs that caused crash while importing text.
- Fixed an ActionScript compiler error.
Sothink SWF Quicker 1.5 (Build 41215)
- Some *.SVG files could not be imported or were imported incorrectly;
- Some small *.WAV could not be played in the Sound Panel;
- Dual Channel MP3 files sound incorrectly after being imported.
Sothink SWF Quicker 1.5 (Build 41117)
- Enhance the processing of sound.
- Modify the parsing for text.
- Fixed the bug of incorrect image color when importing SWF movie containing image in 16bits color format.
- Fixed the bug that Quicker crashed when importing SWF movie containing corrupted shape.
- Fixed some other bugs.
Sothink SWF Quicker 1.5 (Build 40614)
- Fixed some minor bugs.
Sothink SWF Quicker 1.5 (Build 40510)
- The design window could not refresh after deleting instances in the intermediate frames of a motion.
- Display incorrectly after entering a negative value in text's "Character Spacing".
- The "Prompt to Save" dialog does not display when opening another SWF file by dragging it to the main window.
- Can not import some AI v5 and AI v8 files.
- Crashed while moving a folder into itself in the Library panel.
- Sometimes the panels have incorrect docking behavior.
- Cannot import SVG files if the version of MSXML component installed on the system is below 4.0.
Sothink SWF Quicker 1.5 (Build 40414)
- Support both writing ActionScript and editing imported ActionScript directly.
- Support showing member list or parameter information and completing code automatically while editing ActionScript
- Support importing script code written in ActionScript 2.0.
- Provide some advanced options for motion tween (such as ease, snap to guide line, rotate CW/CCW, etc).
- Support PNG format of image, including transparent format.
- Support importing AI, SVG, WMF/EMF.
- The "Movie Explorer" panel makes navigation much easier between movie elements.
- Provide "Publish Wizard" that helps users to insert SWF to HTML files.
- Support replacing symbol of instances with another symbol.
- Support importing swf file into Library, which can be used as resources in your movie.
- More text features. You can give different color, font style, or URL link to a paragraph of text.
- New designed user interface.
- Support copying & pasting guide line.
- Crashed while importing some SWF.
- Used too much system resource while editing text.
- The "Undo" command is not valid after changing canvas' size.
- If there is no frame in main movie, program will crash when previewing or exporting movie.
About Sothink SWF Quicker
- Sothink SWF Quicker is the leading Flash editor which enables you to import and edit an existing SWF file directly or create Flash from scratch. You can create your own professional Flash games, Flash movies, interactive animations, text effects, slide shows, etc. It supports Flash 6 to Flash CS5, Flash Lite 2.0/2.1/3.0 and AS 2.0/AS 3.0.
- File Size: 19.0 MB
- Latest version: 5.5
- Build number: 40821
- Release date: July 5, 2012
- Uninstall: Supported
- System Requirements :
Windows Server 2003/2008
- "I've never been able to do what I wanted to with any other program. With this one I can do exactly what I set out to do within a few minutes."
- Bobby Jones
- "Some time ago, I was in need of editing some Flash SWF files, but couldn't afford a license for the whole software, and didn't even need it, so I started looking for a free software download. Instead of that, I found something even better - Sothink SWF Quicker, a good priced and fully featured tool that helped me get started really quick, so I solved all my problems and never looked back! "
- Codrut Nistor (senior editor of Download3000.com)
- Sothink SWF Quicker V5.2 is released.It is compatible with Flash CS5!
- The Traditional Chinese version of Sothink SWF Quicker V4.5 is released.
- Now order Flash SWF Decompiler and SWF Editor Suite with only $125.00