Spooky, kooky, creepy, and fun! The Halloween Day is coming soon! Itâ€™s the time of Ghosts, Goblins, Gravestones and Graveyards. Imagine the candy corn, jelly apples, pumpkins and bats.
So why not make a Halloween Flash banner to decorate your website? Now I will show you a quick way.
Suggested Tool: Flash Banner Maker â€“ Sothink SWF Easy
Free Download >> (30-day free trial)
Step 1: Select Template
1. Launch Sothink SWF Easy. Choose â€œFileâ€ – > â€œNew From Templateâ€.
2. In the opened â€œNew From Templateâ€ window, choose â€œBannerâ€ and click â€œOKâ€.
3. Now you will see the â€œBanner Templateâ€ window. You can choose a banner size, and then select a preferred banner template. In this tutorial, I will select the first template to make the Halloween Flash banner. Finally click â€œOKâ€.
Step 2: Replace Background
1. Now the stage will display the template you selected.
2. Because we are making a Halloween theme Flash banner, so we need to change the background to a Halloween one. Choose â€œFileâ€ -> â€œImportâ€, and then navigate to select the new background image you have prepared.
Now you will see the â€œImport Imageâ€ dialog box. Choose â€œFit to movieâ€ and click â€œOKâ€.
See the new background:
Step 3: Replace Text
Edit the Flash banner text as you like. You also can easily change the text place or add some special text effects.
Step 4: Export Halloween Flash Banner
Now the Halloween Flash banner has been created successfully. You can export it to SWF, GIF and AVI format. Choose â€œFileâ€ -> â€œExport Movieâ€, and then select the desired output format and click â€œOKâ€.
See the final Halloween Flash banner: