With Sothink DHTML Menu, creating professional DHTML Drop Down Menus is only a few mouse-clicks away! No programming knowledge is required! No need to worry about browser compatibility. It works in all browsers . . . Try to generate your own DHTML Menu now!
- When editing menu, if you have set the status text for an item with link, the status text can not show correctly.
- The nested multiple iframes will affect the auto-highlight function of menu.
- When you replace an image in Image Library, preview window does not refresh to show the new image.
- If you input incorrect value in dialog “Append Multi Sub Item” and click “Cancel”, a prompt message will show instead of closing the dialog.
- If you only change the setting of option “Show this window at start” in Startup dialog, the button “OK” is gray out.
- In the “Pop Settings>Effect”, the effect preview is always be refreshed when switching between this panel and others.