Great news for everybody here!
A real Mac-based Flash Decompiler is coming out! —- Introduce you the recent release of Sothink SWF Decompiler 5.0 for Mac, which not only supports Flash 10 (CS 4) completely, but also add more mew functions to decompile Flash with better experience.
See what it brings to you indeed:
- Fully Support Flash CS4 (v10)
- Export resources to FLA format
- Snapshot function for movie/frames
- Enable to view resource thumbnails
- Add a free FLV player for Mac OS 10.5
This Mac Flash Decompiler also got improvements:
- Optimize program launching process to make it quick run
- Show splash window and its information when launching the program.
What can you do with this Mac Flash Decompiler?