ince SWF Easy 6.2 was released, Sothink updates some tutorials for users to learn the Flash animation creation on the new program interface. Here is a tutorial about with Sothink SWF Easy 6.2, how to import video and add playback button on the Flash movie:
If having downloaded a wonderful video, you want to control the video playing progress completely, stop playing the video in a specific time or add a preface scene for this video, how to do? It is not so difficult; we can use Sothink SWF Easy to realize what you want.
Tools Used in this Tutorial:
Sothink SWF Easy 6.2
Adobe Flash Player
This tutorial will introduce you:
1. How to Import Video into Flash Animation?
2. How to Set Canvas?
3. How to Add Playback Button for This Video?
4. How to Create a Preface Scene?
5. How to Preview This SWF?
Part One: Import Video into Flash Animation
1. Launch Sothink SWF Easy and create a new Flash animation from a blank document.
2. Click button â€œImportâ€ on Toolbar to open a dialog, and then pick up a video file from the folder to import into the canvas.