Great news for everybody here!
A real Mac-based Flash Decompiler is coming out! —- Introduce you the recent release of Sothink SWF Decompiler 5.0 for Mac, which not only supports Flash 10 (CS 4) completely, but also add more mew functions to decompile Flash with better experience.
See what it brings to you indeed:
- Fully Support Flash CS4 (v10)
- Export resources to FLA format
- Snapshot function for movie/frames
- Enable to view resource thumbnails
- Add a free FLV player for Mac OS 10.5
This Mac Flash Decompiler also got improvements:
- Optimize program launching process to make it quick run
- Show splash window and its information when launching the program.
What can you do with this Mac Flash Decompiler?
- Get back FLA files of your Flash works if they are lost or destroyed.
- Get a clear knowledge about the structure or compose of Flash animations by viewing all resources overall or one by one.
- Recover FLAs super fast using the multi-file export function.
- Export Flash elements for further reusing or re-designing (with authorâ€™s authority).
- Best for Flash beginners to learn Flash and Action Script language.
- Enjoy watching Flash animations and know their movie information.
- More powerful than you imagineâ€¦
Havenâ€™t try it before?! You can visit the following page to download and install this Mac Flash Decompiler now:
Importance For Older Users:
Congratulation to all owners of SWF Decompiler V4.5 for Mac (ordered from 3/16/2009-6/3/2009)! You will enjoy a free upgrade to the latest 5.0 version.
For others using elder versions before V4.5, please donâ€™t miss our upgrade instructions at: http://www.sothink.com/product/flash-decompiler-for-mac/upgrade.htm
It will help you to get the latest version of Mac Flash Decompiler as fast as available.
We are always happy to hear from you. If you have any suggestions or questions about Sothink SWF Decompiler 5.0 for Mac, please donâ€™t hesitate to contact us. Our customer staffs will response you ASAP.