Do you like viewing interesting videos on the web? The following videos from YouTube are evaluated and chosen as Top 10 Viral Videos of 2008 by TIME. I think they will bring you happiness and fun in this New Year’s holiday:
01. Where the Hell is Matt? (2008)
02. Western Spaghetti
03. Christian the Lion
04. Hamster on a Piano (Eating Popcorn)
05. Obama’s Loss Traced To Nonvoter
06. Super Mario Rescues The Princess
07. How To Pretend You Give A Shit About The Election
08. Star Wars according to a 3 year old
09. You Can Vote However You Like
10. Madtv-Keeping our passengers safe in the air
Want to save those videos to your computer and enjoy them later? Here I recommend you a smart video capture tool – Sothink Web Video Downloader, which is the most convenient video downloader I have been used. It can detect and capture almost all popular video formats, including *.flv, *.wmv, *.asf, *.avi, *.mov, *.mp4, *.m4v, *.3gp, *.rm, *.rmvb, etc.
Please follow below steps to capture videosï¼š
1. Make sure your Sothink Web Video Downloader is running. If you do not have this software installed, please go to following address to get one:
Free download: http://www.sothinkmedia.com/web-video-downloader/download.htm
2. Click the above links of Top 10 Viral Videos to open corresponding webpage.
3. No matter which browser you are using, now the Sothink Web Video Downloader will detect the video automatically, and a pop window will display in the bottom right of your computer.
4. Click the link in the above image, and then a “New Download” window is appeared, in which you can set target path to save the video.
5. After all of this, click OK in the “New Download” window. Now the video is started to be downloaded to the path you specified.
Note: The video preview window displayed in the above image only appears when the video you captured is *.flv format.
Then you can enjoy the video conveniently on your computer.
However, if you don’t want to install an independent program which will occupy your disk space and prefer to use Firefox browser, I suggest you to install another plug-in – Sothink Web Video Downloader for Firefox. Even though it is not as powerful as Sothink Web Video Downloader, for the purpose of capturing videos from Internet, it is enough for you.
PS: To enjoy those videos on portable devices, such as Apple iPod, iPhone and Sony PSP, you can get a Sothink FLV Converter for help.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!