SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:55 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:59 pm 

I have sent two emails so far and no reply. So lets see what happens here.

I am looking for something that could be made to work in a web page. A page that would have an image and three rules for the day, example a truck image and(operating, air brake & safety), for the rules, that change every day at approximately 12:01 am. The midnight is not my idea, it's the company who's site I manage. That is all that would be on this page. The rules would generally be text only. And the image would be a jpeg or bmp, something along those lines.

It would be something where we could create many days worth ahead of time. Say a week or month’s worth. And would automatically change every night to the next item. So it would need to be able to keep track of time.
Or have a very well stocked banner or flash or something and have it change every so often as it does on Sothink's site. Something that rotates .
Purpose is give the user something would draw them back to the page to see what's new. Maybe a link called what's new and it would go to a page just for that reason.
I’m not a java or flash expert and I already use a couple of your programs. I thought ya’ll would have some programs that do stuff like this.

Not my idea but I manage the web site. I figured you may have what I need or suggest something.

Thank You for your time