SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:39 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 7:52 am 
I would like to convert the exported font into Windows TTF format, is it possible? Thanks!<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 10:20 pm 

Sorry. It is not supported.<br><br>SourceTec Software<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 7:38 am 
sure you can. i'll need fontographer or any other font building program, and flash. than you'll need just copy/paste all your letters. than fix tracking... you'll see - it is much more easy to just buy a font :)<br>good luck<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 6:16 am 
But if you dont have font installed on the system? what to do then? Copy the outlines of system default font?<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 8:27 am 
You can find the name of the font by exporting to .swf and then using a Hex editor. Depending on the font used and number of letters used will determine size of .swf file (I assume). Also the letters will only occur once, so for instance if the text that was entered in Flash was "Welcome To My Site", then you would find letters M,S,T,W,c,e,i,l,m,o,y.<br><br>Once you have opened .swf file in Hex editor, look for the letters that are displayed in SWF Decompiler when selecting Font1, Font2, etc. After locating the letters, the Font Name should be located immediately Before the letters. Now you need to search on the Internet for your Font.<br><br>Here is an example of a couple .swf Fonts that were exported:<br><br>Arial .1234ABCDEFHILMNOPQRSTUWXabcdefghiklmnoprstuwxy_<br><br>Impact CEGIMRSTWacdeghilmnoprstxy_<br><br><br>