SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:26 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:17 am 

I have originals of both the Decompiler and Quicker and I am having real difficulty getting working replicas of SWF files I have.

These are my own SWF files, of which I long ago lost the FLAs. They were created for me with Flash 4 or 5, so I understand if there is a bit of a compatibility issue with MX. I also think there is a font or two missing which need to be substituted.

They have action script in them and work alongside related PHP files and another SWF file. However, I am having real trouble getting any of the decompiled ones to work properly.

I was hoping this would just be a case of clicking a couple of buttons and getting a working copy. I don't know enough about Flash and PHP to actually look into these files and find out what is either missing or incorrect.

Is there anyone out there with a good working knowledge of this stuff to help me? Maybe even someone at Sourcetec?

I am quite prepared to pay to get some working FLA files!

Anyone? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:17 pm 
Guru

Hello,

Did you open the exported fla file in Flash 5?
The version of fla exported by Sothink SWF Decompiler is compatible with Flash 6 and Flash 7.
And please tell more about how the exported fla did not work, so we and visitors of this forum can give help.

Sincerely,