Hi I have converted a swf file into html5. basically it is a 3d logo made as flash (made in AURORA 3d logo and text maker and saved as flash, it actually revolves some 3d text on an image). In order for it to be played on our website in iphone / ipad , i converted it in html5 with sothink swf decompiler. then i opened the converted html5 file and copied all <body> code to the body of my webpage where i want it to be placed.
I uploaded it on our website and it plays fine in any desktop comp with IE and chrome, but when i open webpage on iphone it does not display correctly, It is displayed upside down and has been cut in half.
i was wondering if somebody else have had same sort of problem or i am doing something wrong....