SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:08 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:12 am 

Hi. I feel like an idiot. As I was trying to clear up some space on my computer and I accidently deleted preview(whatever number).swf without knowing. So when I preview my game, it says Preview0.swf not found. I click again. Preview1.swf not found. Again, Preview2.swf not found. Again, Preview3.swf not found. And I managed to get up to Preview9.swf not found. I know that this file is not crucial to use sothink swf quicker. I can preview my content in Internet Explorer, and in the internal debugger, but it would be great to not see this error message anymore because I am borderline O.C.D and and it would be great to have every file that came with the program. It just annoys me knowing I don't have every file, so if you can help me get this file back, that would be great.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:32 am 
Guru

I believe you can get rid of this error by uninstalling everything and then installing Quicker again...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:03 am 

When I do this, and I reinstall the program, will I still have the "paid for" version or will I have to enter the activation code? I sure hope I wont need to pay for the program all over again.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:07 am 
Guru

Nope! Your activation key is still valid. At least you'd need to be connected to the net.