Dear everyone here,
SourceTec is pleased to inform you that Sothink DHTMLMenu 7.2 (Build: 70212)
in the new
* Support Windows Vista.
* Upgrade plug-ins from 2.4 to 2.5 for Dreamweaver, from 2.5 to 2.6 for FrontPage, and from 1.4 to 1.5 for Golive.
* Add "Quicker Tour" in template startup window to guide the process of creating menu.
* Diversify clicking methods to show sub menu in Global Settings > General.
* Add shortcut key "Ctrl+J" for "Fast Publish JS", and set option to cancel the prompt window in Advanced > Options.
* Add a template for Valentine's Day.
* Support Outlook agreement.
* The cross-frame popup menus lost background images and surround when they show in target frame.
For more information about the new features, please check it here:
Here is the download link for Sothink DHTMenu 7.2 (Build: 70212):
For all the registered users of DHTMLMenu 7.0
, you can upgrade to V7.2 for free
Other registered users of V4.x to V6.x
can share a favorable upgrade price
due to major upgrade.
If you have any questions about upgrade, you can check it at:
For French & German version, the latest version is V7.1. If you have interest in it, please check it here
Should you have any questions and suggestions, please feel free to contact us.
Please enjoy it now!