On Oct 14, 2010, SourceTec Software
releases an upgrade version of Sothink DHTML Menu
/DHTML menu needs to be compatible with the main-stream browser of IE9 to get better browsing experience. Sothink DHTML Menu enables you to create cross IE9 beta navigation bars without any skills; and 100+ built-in templates are available to be applied to your website directly.
What is Sothink DHTML Menu?
Sothink DHTML Menu is a drop down menu builder, which assistant you in making cross-browser menu, fast-loading menu and SE friendly menu in clicks. 100+ templates & 30 styles included; integration with main-stream web editors; support database driven menus; fully customize menu style.
* Full cross-browser compatibility, support IE9 beta.
* Seamlessly integrates with DW, FP, EW and GoLive.
* Supports database driven navigation menu with ASP, PHP, JSP, ASP.NET, ColdFusion.
* Creates functional navigation menu, such as tab menu, highlight menu, scrolling menu, cross-frame menu, multi-level/multi-column menu, custom menu, floating menu, etc.
* Offers 100 + free templates, 30+ preset styles; and provides image library for menu design.
* Publish wizard guides you to publish the drop down menu to website step by step.
* Customize web menu properties, like font, icon, background, border, cursor, tool tip, etc.
Visit more information about Sothink DHTML Menu
; check out DHTML menu samples
.Download Sothink DHTML Menu
to create a well cross-browser menu.