Dear everyone here,
We are pleased to inform you the release of Sothink Video Encoder for Adobe Flash (Command-Line Version) 1.1 Build 70418
Please check it here:
http://www.sothinkmedia.com/flash-video ... /index.htm
Download Sothink Video Encoder Command Version here:
http://www.sothinkmedia.com/flash-video ... wnload.htm
Sothink Video Encoder for Adobe Flash converts various formats of videos into good quality Flash Video (FLV file) in a high speed. Almost all common video formats are supported.
This Command-Line version lets you use the encoder for batch conversions, server applications/scripts (PHP, ASP, PERL and etc.), or other certain task when you would prefer the program to accomplish it automatically without the graphical user interface.
Fixed Bug in this version: Can not encode the files containing more than two streams.
Please check the main features here:
* Convert video to Flash video (flv file)
* Support all popular formats
* Customize the frame rate and key frame interval
* Advanced video editing function enables you to crop source video
* LetterBox, Pan&Scan, and Stretch modes for different zoom demands
* Adjust audio volume freely
For more information, please check it here:
Hope you enjoy it!
This forum is ONLY for user discussion.
to Submit a Support Request
for prompt professional assistance from Sothink Customer Service