1. Sothink Tree Menu supports publishing menus to web server manually, no need plug-in. Besides, it can work with web authoring tools like DW, FP, EW as an add-in.
2. You are sure to add links to menu items created by Sothink Tree Menu.
3. The current Sothink Tree Menu does not support menu scrolling. It is used to make tree menu. However, Sothink DHTML Menu can meet all the three demands. For more specific information, please check the link below. http://www.sothink.com/product/dhtmlmenu/
I'm very close to jumping ship, Java-Sun, because of the aggravation my clients have when trying to log on to my site when they don't have the Java-Sun plug-in.
Here are my concerns:
1. If I use the Sothink Tree Manual will there be a need to install a plug-in?
2. Will I be able to create a link to my display, TV screen.
3. Are rollover's supported.
Note: Example at http://www.home2000.com
The navigation on the left side of screen displays picture and text in the lower TV box based on whether or not a rollover is associated with an node.
PS The fact that a form is associated with the product is one of the major factors in my decision.