SourceTec Software

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:38 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:12 am 
Support Team
Support Team

* How to keep a sub level node of my tree still expanded when its link is visited?

Please go to Global Settings > Highlight to check the option “Auto highlight current node”. In this case, when you click a sub node and enter the page, the sub node will be expanded and highlighted on that page, instead of being collapsed.

* How to let not all the sub trees expanded when visitors first enter my web site?
To reach it, in the Tree Panel only select the parent nodes, which you want to expand its sub nodes, and then go to Sub-tree Settings > General to check the option “Expand the sub-tree”.

* How to let all first level trees expanded when visitors first enter my web site?

To reach it, you can first select all the first level nodes in the Tree Panel, and then go to Sub-tree Settings > General to check the option “Expand the sub-tree”.

* How to let all nodes collapsed when visitors first enter my web site?
To reach it, you can first select all the parent nodes in the Tree Panel, and then go to Sub-tree Settings > General to uncheck the option “Expand the sub-tree”.

* How can I expand a sub tree and at the same time all other sub trees are collapsing?

Please go to Global Settings > General to check the option “Single Expand”.

* How can I keep a sub tree expanded when its link is visited and it will not be collapsed until other tree nodes are visited?
Please go to Global Settings > Highlight to check the option “Auto highlight current node”, and check the option “Single Expand” in Global Settings > General.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:38 am 

Whoo-hoo. These directions almost worked... Although for some reason it is not working on all sub nodes. I even re-checked to make sure the ones it's not working on, have the Highlight option checked. Any suggestions?

* How to keep a sub level node of my tree still expanded when its link is visited?
Please go to Global Settings > Highlight to check the option “Auto highlight current node”. In this case, when you click a sub node and enter the page, the sub node will be expanded and highlighted on that page, instead of being collapsed.