SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:40 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Help wanted!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:21 pm 

I have ordered the software as I was happy in using it....my card was debited...but I never received my register code...I read the FAQ stuff on unwanted mail, spam, etc...and I didn't find any detourned mail...

Then :evil: I tried to contact the customer service at 'sothinkcustomerservice@hotmail.com' but nobody answered to me...

Then :evil: :evil: I tried to request help to 'support@sothink.com' but nobody has answered to me!!

Today I registered to this forum hoping some moderator can help me in clearing the situation....my trial license will finish soon...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:26 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi phcallec,

Actually, we have sent and resent your registration information to you via both gmail and yahoo and replied to your email already. But it seems that you still have not received them yet.

From our experience with this kind of issues, we discovered from what our customers told us, that there are cases when our emails went in the spam or bulk section of the email address. Maybe it is a good idea to have a check and whitelist support@sothink.com in your mailbox to get the prompt response.

And we have just resent the license to you via PM (private message), please kindly check your inbox.

Moreover, we regret to inform you that sthinkcustomerservice@hotmail.com is unavailable presently, please try to send us email at support@sothink.com instead of sthinkcustomerservice@hotmail.com.

Hope you could enjoy your purchased product soon.

Please let us know if we can be of any help.

Thanks for your support and have a nice day!

Email: support@sothink.com