SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:09 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:03 am 

Trying to decide what system to purchase. I'm looking at the flash menu classic 06.

When you expand on products. It opens a very large display area. There are two things I need to try to accomplish.

1. When products is expanded. I need the left leading edge to be all away to the far left edge of the menu, starting under "Home"
2. I also need to expand the products manual, another 300 pixel (Down).
3. As you rollover the menu items, Products, I want to display an image in that expanded area on this very "Products Menu". so it would be like asking/to display an image when you roll over one of the items on that "Produts Menu", which would be open.

I know this is a very specialized need, but I'm thinking that flash should be able to handle a situation like this. I have no knowledge of programming in flash, very little, but I do have an idea on flash capabilities. But this very likely could be a bit of a stretch. Or, at least, is pushing the limits.

Bob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:10 pm 

I have found part of my issue. freezing the menu open so choices can be made. That is if this holds true for a Flash menu also "Tree Menu expanded status issues"