Hello - I have uploaded a fully tested instance of the web scroller to my site. I have tried all variations to get it to render, but nothing works.
Note that I have other web scrollers running on this site and they work fine. As a matter of fact, when I switch the reference within this page to another src file - that scroller works here as well. So I confirmed that it is not any cryptic setting with the page itself.
I have tested the image resources by placing a direct URL reference into the address bar...and they render perfectly (I have tested on several different images and through IE8, FF and Chrome).
When publishing, I went into the advanced tab and specified the absolute path - to no avail. I then tried the relative path, with the same failure. I reverted to default settings - which if they worked would have defied logic - with no success.
I got to the point where I decided it MUST be an unknown licensing issue that was preventing the script from running - so I upgraded to the latest version figuring if something had gone awry, I would be notified here. But the upgrade went fine.