SourceTec Software

It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:55 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:41 am 

Hello, i am new to this forum. I wonder if anyone has any suggestions on how to open executable files using the fscommand in different subdirectory than the root directory.
I need to create a single project file name that has multiple buttons. Each button triggers a different executable file.
Unfortunatly for me these executable files have subdirectories that must remain in the same directory as the executable file.

Here is the problem, my executable files have required subdirectories that are associated with each executable file. These subdirectories do not have different names therefore it is not possible unless i overwrite the one before.
Does anyone know a way to tell that the fscommand is in a different directory?
In other words here is what i have done:
For example: MyProject is in c:/myproject/project.exe
Your executable files are in here: c:/myproject/fscommand/toggle_LR_ON_OFF.exe
Here is my working script: on (release) { fscommand ("exec", "Toggle_LR_ON_OFF.exe"); }
This ALL works great.

But I cannot add all my executable files in a single fscommand folder because they require files in same name subdirectories.
All my executable files have the same directory names which of course is not possible to have or it will overwrite the previous.

Does anyone know how to create a script pointing to the fscommand in a separate directory?
here what i am thinking: on (release) { fscommand2\fscommand ("exec", "Toggle_LR_ON_OFF.exe"); }

This of course does not work.
any help is appreciated.
thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:37 am 
Old Hand

You can place multiple executable files inside of the fscommand directory. If these require subdirectories, then these can be included in the fscommand folder.

I use quicker to produce cd's with various program installs which all work under the one fscommand folder.