SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:32 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Fash Files
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 6:40 am 
Poster

Hello!<br>One question, if a go on Internet and i like to copied a Flash file how can i do it? I tried whit the Sothink Glanga to open that file by inserting an URL address but does not work!<br><br>Regards,<br><br>elcoqui<br><br>

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:30 am 

Hi elcoqui...<br><br>I am new to Glanda but I have been using the the SWF Decompiler that comes with Glanda. <br><br>-Just click your Import button and it will come up.<br>-Then look for the Goto button above the lower left hand window<br>-Click that and choose Internet Cache Folder...I think it only works with Internet Explorer though<br>-Click on those folders in this directory until you start to see the .swf files appear below<br>-If you View the Source in your IE browser the name of the swf file you want to look at should be there within the cod-So then just look for that name in the SWF Decompiler directories you were looking at....read the help on how to export these files...it will not though, completely copy in a swf file into Flash5 for example..but it will show you each frame and how the file was created. The Help section in SWF Decompiler explains it all..<br><br>I saw your support page and hope to put some templates there someday after I figure this all out....<br><br>regards,<br>Stanvius<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 10:27 pm 
Guru

Now you have to get the flash movie on site as stanvius said. Once the new version of SWF Decompiler is published, the operation will be simplified. <br><br>Also stanvius, thank you very much. <br><br>