SourceTec Software

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:20 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:24 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Dear Sothink Glanda users,

You could write your wishes about Sothink Glanda here :)

PS: Srini01's wish list

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:49 pm 
Guru

Cici thank you for making this topic

My first wish list is here.

Can we have Layer and frames feature in Sothink Glanda like this way as showing in the demo?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Basic ActionScripts
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:32 pm 
Guru

Since Sothink Glanda is basic flash authoring tool, Please provide all Basic ActionScripts or Events base on UI (User Interface)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:21 am 
Guru

An option with advance text tool for text box to auto fit the text length.

well the basic mood it does what I want, I guess many user like me use the advance mood and in this mood I would to see an option that text box will auto fit the text length and as well in Sothink SWF Quicker too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:19 pm 
Poster

I would like to have the ability to specify scene transistions.

It would be good to have a number of choices like "fade out/fade in", "new scene sliding in while old scene sliding out", "new scene zooming in over old scene", etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:56 pm 
Poster

Another nice feature I would like to see is a text callout tool.

On the tools tab, have a callout object where a callout shape can be selected (post it note, speech bubble, star burst, arrow, etc.), text parameters set, and text entered. Also have an option to either automatically fit the text into the size of the callout object or to automatically size the callout object around the text.

Attached are some ideas for callout shapes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:02 pm 
Poster

I would like a background scene added to Glanda. This would be a special scene that runs under one or more scenes. It would have its own timeline that would run concurrently with the other scenes.

Here are some ways that it would be helpful:

1. I could put a dynamic background on the background scene and specify that the background scene run for all scenes after the preloader scene. Now I would have a continuious dynamic background for all my scenes.

2. When I build a web site using Glanda, I could put all my navigation buttons on the background scene. All other scenes would contain my content. If I need to add another page and navigation button, I would add a new scene for the new page and add the new button on the background scene. The current way Glanda works requires me to go to each scene and add the new button. This takes more time and if I miss a scene, then one of my pages does not have a button to navigate to the new page.

3. Some projects require me to put buttons at the bottom of each scene for navigation to the previous scene or the next scene. If I had a background scene, I could put these buttons it instead of each scene.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:04 pm 
Poster

Will the next version of Glanda be changed so that you can rotate an object around the registration point?

See the following: http://www.sothink.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=34046&highlight=#34046

Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:23 pm 

you will add forms objetcts ( LISTS, checkbox, radiobutton, comboBox, scrollbars...etc)
without changing the price

If I knew that product was nos updated, at the same period, I had bought SWF Quicker for the same price...

Another thing, don't delete memos on the forum
some of them where we talked about templates have gone ! and still we cannot create them, and you (sourcetec) told us about a procedure that we never have seen ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:19 am 
Poster

Please enhance masking in Glanda so that the user can specify which objects are to be masked. Currently, you can select the object that will be the mask, but not which objects will be masked.

Post subject: lock object on stage
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:59 am 
Guru

Ability to lock and unlock object on stage so they can't move from their position.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:08 pm 
Guru

Please provide a preloader not to wait for download all 100% contain of Flash Movie, a preloader to go and play when first Scene downloaded and if the user need to click to play next Scene a preloader shows up if the contain of next Scene 2 or 3 are not ready yet.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:41 pm 
Poster

There should be a provision to open multiple gla file with the ability to tab through the open files.
Presenlty when we are working on a gla file and want to open another gla file the first file closes.This should not be the case.

Post subject: Navigation Bar in Glanda
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:56 pm 
Poster

Presently we have navigation bars in Glanda which can be selected form the template.But it would be nice if it could be enhanced as below:
1)First the program should prompt for the width and height of the navigation bar.
2)Then it should prompt for the number of buttons.
3)Then the type of button selection should come.
4)Finally the properties for the individual buttons

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:38 am 
Guru

Distribute Pictures to Scenes

I would like to see an option or ability of importing group of pictures and auto distribute to each picture to scenes base on numeral or alphabetically of pictures.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:54 pm 
Poster

Sometimes I use Glanda to make online presentations similar to power point presentations. Power point allows me to select a background, general layout, and then allows me to enter each slide as text on an outline. Each point on the outline then becomes a slide. This method allows me to quickly put together slide presentations.

Can this be added to Glanda?

Also, it would be good to have an option for a nav bar to display at the bottom of each slide (scene) with options to move to the next slide or previous slide.

Post subject: style for line
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:51 pm 
Guru

style for line

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:19 am 
Poster

Short cut keys to SHOW/HIDE scenes panel, tools panel and timeline would be useful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:38 pm 
Guru

By upcoming windows vista it may I and many others move to x64 version of windows, is Sothink going to move with us as well?

Post subject: add make same position
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:32 am 
Poster

"Modify "enu of Glanda
"Make Same Size"submenu
Add an option for "Make same position"