SourceTec Software

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:59 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Slide show
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 3:17 pm 
I just down loaded the trail version to give it a spin. This is what I'm looking to do, and you tell me if it can be done. I have 15-20 pictures all in .jpeg format and all are 350 pixels height and all have different weights. I would like to place all the pictures right in the middle of the canvas, and one by one fade each in. I'm trying to create a slide show with them. I have been paying with the program for some time now, and have no clue of what to do. Can this be done? Thanks for your time. <br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 6:18 pm 
Guru

In current version, Glanda dose support users to spin the objects in the movie.<br>Glanda is a template-based tool, and you can only use the effect from the template. Sorry to tell you that currently, there is not a suitable template as you said in the post.<br><br>

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 4:18 am 
i know it is not what you are specifically after and will not be made with Glanda (however a simple applet will allow this to be done)<br><br>you may well know how to do this, however if you wish to see the effect -<br><br>http://www.wicksie.com/slides.htm<br><br>if this is not what you required then i apologise<br><br>regards<br><br>Wicksie<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 6:43 pm 
Guru

Thanks for giving us the reference link.<br>But we are sorry all the current version of our tools do not support such effect.<br><br><br>