SourceTec Software

It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:00 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:47 pm 

I would like to make some minor tweaks to photo albums that I create using Photo Album Maker.
1) I would like to be able to change the border to any color. Right now my output has a white border. I have experimented with all of the xml and html color parameters and have not been able to control the border color.
2) I would like to remove the border. Even though I have changed the padding to 0 the border remains.
3) I would like to change the transition time. I like the fade feature but would like to speed it up to occur faster.
4) I would like to be able to create a banner on my home page using something like Photo Album Maker.
5) Can I create the Photo Album in Flash 8 or Flash 9 format. It looks like it is create in Flash 10 format when I create a Photo Album.

I appreciate any help that anyone has on these tweak possibilities.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:41 am 

I bought Quicker a few months ago and had not tried to use the slide show feature until today. I can do a lot of what I want to do with it. However, I like some of the effects in Photo Gallery; it seems there are fewer effects available in Quicker than the free Photo Gallery. I am trying to determine if I can include all Photo Gallery effects in Quicker at this point.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:50 am 

No problem,
And i see what you mean, that would make it a bit messy.

You should make a post suggesting it in the suggestion section and see what Carl can do