Dear everyone here:
We are pleased to inform you the release of Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac 4.2 build 80717!
http://www.sothink.com/product/flash-de ... /index.htm
It also supports Flash CS3 (9.0) and ActionScript 3.0 completely.
What's new in Sothink SWF Decompiler 4.2 (Build 80717)?
http://www.sothink.com/product/flash-de ... atsnew.htm
• Add keyword syntax highlighting when previewing ActionScript in preview window.
• Add tip to download Sothink SWF Catcher for Firefox, and get the Flash movie from the browser Firefox 3.0.
• A new function is added to check if the Shockwave Flash plug-in has been installed.
• If user do not have Flash installed on their computers when they open the converted FLA file, a notice dialog will pop up to prompt instead.
• Correct the label in the panel "Tag Information".
• If the program can't open the file, the dialog "The file has been damaged" will pop up before it got crashed.
• Correct the error about parsing AS3.
Please download the trial version of Sothink SWF Decompile for Mac
All our registered users of Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac
can upgrade to the latest version for free.
Moreover, for the registered users of Sothink SWF Decompiler for Windows, you can share the favorable price for the Mac version. Please submit a ticket to us for the discount request here:
If you have any suggestions about Sothink SWF Decompile for Mac, please feel free to contact us.
Just enjoy it!