SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:42 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 4:29 pm 

I guess I got screwed when I bought Sliding Menu<br>I thought it was the kewlest program, until I purchased it and it did not work. Now, I can not get any help. <br>I guess one should think twice before trusting a comany to deliver support for a product.<br><br>Thanks you guys, this really sucks.<br><br>JesusSaves

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:48 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Dear Kaz,<br><br>As we apologized in the emails sent to you. Because of the vacation, the response given to you is delayed. Please accept our apology.<br><br>And we've replied to your question in both email and forum. Please have a look. As I requested, please use your other email accounts to contact Sothink Support, 'cause mails sent to your current one have been returned.<br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br><A HREF="mailto: support@sothink.com "> support@sothink.com </A>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:47 am 
I received all your emails.<br>Thank you for your response.<br>First, I would like to say, I love your product.<br>Very impressive. <br>I was upset with you because of a situation which I was in.<br>I guess it was my problem, not yours.<br>I was under a deadline to create a website, and found your product, I thought it was the tool I needed. When I coulld not make it do what I was under the impression it would do, I contacted your message board, and emailed support.<br>I never got any response, none, nothing....for days.<br>So, because of my deadline, which I missed, I was upset.<br>Sorry for getting upset.<br>I downloaded the program to conver the audio files to .au.<br>It works but distorts the sound.<br><br>I would like to know how to make the menu transparent as advertised.<br>So far, I have only been able to make the background a color or image, not transparent.<br>Thanks for your help, hope you enjoyed your vacation.<br>Hope I can take one some day, :0)<br>kaz<br>www.kazpro.com<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 5:26 pm 
Guru

If you are using the tool I suggested, I recommend you to convert the sound file as 16-bit, 8000Hz Playback Rate, Mono.<br>If you feel difficult to convert them, would you mind sending the sound files to us so we can give a help on converting.<br><br>We regret the whole menu's background can not be transparent. It also decided by the Java's property. <br>As we know, the Java Applet should run in a "sandbox" so it can not be transparent. But you can use the same color or image with your page background so as to get the similar effect.<br><br>Sincerely,<br>Rachel W.<br><br>