SourceTec Software

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:00 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 3:37 am 
To Whomever reads this from SoThink,<br><br>My name is Chris and I have an Educational TV Show in Boston Massachusetts U.S.A <br><br>http://www.computercommandos.com/<br><br>I e-mailed Ester Huang at support@sothink.com asking if I qualified for an educational license.<br>She e-mailed me back approving me for an educational license and provided a link to a page on your Order Processors (Element 5) website that is not available to the general public.<br><br>I went to that page via the link in the e-mail from Ester Huang and I put in an order Wednesday night December 5th for the DHTML Menu 3.7. I used a valid credit card.<br><br>I received 2 replies from support@us.element5.com (Element 5) your order processing company.<br><br>The first e-mail I received was my username and password.<br><br>The second e-mail was the following,<br>------- Begin of E-mail Reply from Element 5 -------------<br><br>To: host@computercommandos.com <br>Organization: element 5 AG <br>Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 10:15:56 +0100 <br>From: support@us.element5.com <br><br>Thank you for taking the time to submit your order,<br> REF #********* ( < I put in the astericks for the obvious reasons) for Sothink DHTMLMenu Education License. We are currently reviewing your order.<br><br>We apologize that we can not process your order for you instantly. We promise, however, to contact you by email within the next 24 hours to provide you with further details regarding your order.<br><br>Please do not submit any additional orders to our system or you may be billed twice.<br><br>Sincerely,<br>Your element 5 Team<br>_________________________________________________<br>element 5 - the e-way of software at http://esd.element5.com<br>***** element 5 Germany - France - Sweden - UK - USA *****<br>________________________________________________<br><br>------- End of E-mail Reply from Element 5 -------------<br><br>I waited the 24 hours to hear from Element 5.<br><br>I have not received any e-mail from them in the "promised" 24 hours so, I e-mailed Element 5 with a carbon copy (cc:) to Ester Huang of SoThink yesterday morning (Friday December 6, 2002).<br><br>" It is now December 7th at 6:38am Eastern Standard Time and nobody has responded to me in anyway. Nobody ! ! ! "<br><br>" I have a program that I have paid for and that I have built a menu with but, can't make the links in the menu functional until I receive something from somebody that I have no idea what I'm suppose to receive to make the DHTML Menu 3.7 fully functional. "<br><br>You sell software on the Net 24 hours a day , 7 days a week, 365 days a year and Element 5 takes orders for you on the same time basis.<br> Isn't there somebody at your companies 24/ 7 / 365 ?<br><br>I would appreciate knowing what is going on with my order !<br><br>Thank You for your attention to this matter!<br><br>I'll be looking forward to your reply<br><br> With Regards,<br> Chris Perron<br>Website: http://www.computercommandos.com/ <br>E-Mail: mailto:host@computercommandos.com<br><br><br><br>