SourceTec Software

It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:05 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:21 am 
Support Team
Support Team

Hello everybody here,

We are glad to inform you Sothink DHTML Menu 9.2 build 90326 is released!

Functions Enhanced:

* Support Internet Explorer 8.

Fixed Bugs:

* The Slip effect is invalid in traditional or strict DTD pages, for the reason that the JS explanation in IE 8 is incosistent with that in previews versions, which is now enhanced to be compatible with all versions.

* The sub items did not inherit the path of the main item when using site navigation structure generator, which caused path lost and invalid links.

Download the new version have a evaluation now:
http://www2.sothink.com/download/sdmenu.zip

All the registered user of 8.x can upgrade to the latest version for free. For other version users, please check the upgrade information here:
http://www.sothink.com/product/dhtmlmenu/upgrade.htm

If you have any problems with the new version, please feel free to contact us.

Enjoy it! :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:31 am 

I have been trying send an email to support@sothink.com since April 1st so that I can order an upgrade to DMTMLMenu and they all come back undeliverable. I have submitted several support requests on the website as well and have had no response. How am I supposed to order an upgrade? Is this company still there?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:16 am 
Support Team
Support Team

----------------------
to srumphrey :arrow:
----------------------

We would like to advise that we replied to your mail dated 3, April and just now sent a PM (forum Private Message) to you; please kindly check your inbox.

As we had a holiday from 4, April to 6, April, the reply is delayed.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Have a nice day! :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:53 pm 

Thank you for your reply. I have never received an email from you if you replied on the 3rd. I have tried all the methods of contacting you that are possible on the link. I am not allowed to use messenger at work or to call China. I put in more than one request on the Submit Support Request link with no reply. The Avangate Customer Center link just times out. Also, I attempted to use the provided link to order 2 copies of the upgrade but when I attempt to pay, the web site times out on being directed to Avangate. Also, emails to support@sothink.com are still coming back as undeliverable. Also, I tried to reply to your private message but the administrator has blocked me from doing so.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:06 am 
Guru

srumphrey wrote:
Also, I tried to reply to your private message but the administrator has blocked me from doing so.

well, good old sothink had just dug their last hole for communication last week by blocking PM's on here. so basically they are uncontactable by quite alot of users now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:08 am 
Support Team
Support Team

----------------------
to srumphrey :arrow:
----------------------

Sorry for all the inconvenience.

We would like to advise that we had a 3-day-holiday from 4, April to 6, April so consequently we were not available via phone or messenger during the period.

As some users use PM as a method to spread ads we set restrictions to PM usage to registered users.

Besides, we notice that you have successfully upgraded your Sothink DHTML Menu.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Have a nice day!

-------------------------
to TheUsername :arrow:
-------------------------

We would like to advise that many users are bothered by spam ads sent via PM; to avoid this we set restrictions to PM usage.

However, we could still be contacted via email, messenger (users could leave an offline message), phone; actually most users could get contact with us using the methods mentioned above, though a small fraction of users could not receive our mails.

Hope the above information is helpful to your future posts.

Have a nice day!