SourceTec Software

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:47 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Help with SourceTec
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:28 am 

Dear Sirs:

I am writing to you hoping for some suggestions. I have recently joined Jim Daniels ezWebBusinessBuilder system and I have run into some problems and Mr. Daniels suggested that I contact you for help. So here goes.

I have been having problems loading the SourceTec material that he has with his system. I started out by hitting the Start button then going to Programs then hitting SourceTec which would take me to SiteManager, when I would start doing what it said on the screen nothing would load, I would hit for NewSite in the Site Name field I would put "test" in like they said then go to Local Root Folder and put in D:\site which then said that it doesn't exist then would askif I would like to create a folder I would punch YES and then it would come up with that it "Failed to create the folder". I didn't know what to do then so I tried deleting all of the file names that came with this, unfortunately when I done this the SourceTec file from this ezWebBusinessBuilder program got erased also and I have tried to bring up erased files but nothing comes up, so I don't know what to do and Mr. Daniels suggested that I try your company.

I am not too good in doing this kind of stuff with computers so you will have to go at this like you're talking to a real dummy.

Any kind of HELP would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Elvin Williams

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:47 am 
Support Team
Support Team

Hello,

Could you please tell us which Sothink product you are referring to? It will be helpful for us to provide service for you.

Thanks a lot.

Post subject: Regards to reply
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:51 pm 

What I am referring to is the SourceTec link that is supposed to be listed under my Programs on my computer that is associated with the ezBusinessBuilder program by Jim Daniels.

Sincerely,
Elvin Williams

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:07 am 
Support Team
Support Team

Hello Elvin Williams,

Could you please check whether there is D disk on your computer or do you have the full control of D disk?

We suggest that you create a new folder for your web, and use the browse button on the right of "Local Root Folder" to choose the folder, then import site from template.

If you have uninstalled SiteManager or deleted template, please try to reinstall Sothink HTML Editor on your computer.

Hope that will be helpful to you.