SourceTec Software

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:56 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: BIG BUG - on glanda
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 5:07 am 

hi guys.<br>glanda is a really great software, and i had problem with two things, one: i couldnt fit the whole flash movie into the browser with exactfit parameter, after expermenting aLOT, i found out that when you "publish" the project, it doesnt use the quoteetion mark (like scale=exactfit, it should be scale="exactfit")thats a big bug, i real big one, and another thig and thats common in flash files,that you have white borders around, in order to eliminate those insert these lines in your html code : <body topmargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bottommargin="0"><br>thank you and have a great day!<br><br>

Post subject: BIG BUG - on glanda
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 12:32 am 
Guru

The code without quotation mark is not a bug. <br>Usually by default, SGML requires that all attribute values should be delimited using either double quotation marks (ASCII decimal 34) or single quotation marks (ASCII decimal 39) and recommends using quotation marks even when it is possible to eliminate them. In certain cases, authors still may specify the value of an attribute without any quotation marks. On this condition, the attribute value may only contain letters (a-z and A-Z), digits (0-9), hyphens (ASCII decimal 45), periods (ASCII decimal 46), underscores (ASCII decimal 95), and colons (ASCII decimal 58). <br><br>About the second problem: the location of the .swf file in web page is usually designated in page editing rather than in flash editing. <br><br>Also thanks for you to post the useful code here so that every one coming here can share it.<br><br><br>