SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:10 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 1:00 am 

placing all the values in zero, still are spaces of the right and left side of the image.<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 2:28 am 

for example go to <br>http://zrage.f2g.net/area51/examples.jpg<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 7:02 pm 
Guru

It is a bug of the software. Now the problem has been solved. Please follow the link http://www.sothink.com/download/sdmenu.zip to get a new install package. If you have registered for it, please mail us your detail register information: name, mail and order code. Then you will get the new standard install package.<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 8:10 pm 
Jess- I noticed you replied to this e-mail on the 19th (today). Why then has no one answered my and others posts about this same problem? You said in this reply, "If you have registered for it, please mail us your detail register information: name, mail and order code. Then you will get the new standard install package." but no one can e-mail you guys because our e-mails to you keep coming back undeliverable. <br><br>I had to spend $65 on another program because you guys wouldn't provide tech support and believe me, I've tried to contact you. Are you going to reimberse me for that? I had to get it since I had a project deadline and could not complete it with the software I purchased from you. I think that's the least you could do is reimberse me for the other program that I had to buy that I don't like nearly as well as your program.<br>Please e-mail me at monica@walstonet.com so that I may talk to you about getting this issue resolved. I don't think I should have to pay for long distance to call China from the US to get help.<br><br>I look forward to hearing from you SOON,<br>Monica Walston<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 9:34 pm 
Guru

From Feb. 9 to Feb.18, all of us are in holiday of Chinese New Year. Today we are back to the work and begin to reply posts and mails. We will contact with you soon. Sorry for the discommodiousness.<br><br><br>