SourceTec Software

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:30 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Menu disappears
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:29 pm 

I have used version 2.20 successfully for a long time. A computer failure forced an upgrade to 2.9 and since then, anytime I try to modify an existing menu, it is visible in "Preview", but when placed in Expression website, it is a blank page. I worked on one such menu for weeks and finally got it to work, but have no idea why. Now I need to modify another, and it is now blank.

I am afraid to work on any other menus, as I know they will also disappear. I "think" it may have something to do with new required files that I am not uploading or making. But all available files have been uploaded.

The menu that now does not appear is at --
http://www.indianamilitary.org/German%2 ... -START.htm

I can see the working menu in Expression Preview and SoThink Preview, but when posted to the server, all I get is a question mark.

Any help will be appreciated. Emails to SoTHink for support end up with the automated reply, but no answers follow.

Post subject: Re: Menu disappears
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:10 am 

I got it to work, but once again, I have no idea what I did to make it work. As I mentioned, I am afraid to work on any of my several SoThink menus now, as it takes me about 4 hours to finally get them to work. All I know that I did this time was to refresh the entire SoThink directory, even thought my FTP program showed all files on the server, and exact same size.

If there is any way to download the old version 2.20, I think my problems would be solved.