SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:10 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:24 pm 

I have a Flash menu located just below the header on my web page. Below that I have another Flash graphic. When I click on the menu the submenu items are displayed but under the graphic that resides under the menu.

Menu Item 1 Menu Item 2 Menu Item 3
SubItem 1
|-----------------------------------------------------|
| |
| FLASH GRAPHIC |
| |
|-----------------------------------------------------|
SubItem 6
SubItem 7

The above explanation shows that when the menu opens SubItems 2,3,4 and 5 are hidden by the Flash graphic located
below the menu.

Can anyone advise me on how to make sure that when the menu opens subitems that the menu items are always
the topmost Flash object?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:40 am 
Poster

Hello, We have carefully checked the problem. It is not the problem of our flash menu. You can fix it by changing some codes in the html file. We have sent you an example of two flash menus and you can fix the problem by referring to the codes of the untitled-1.html file.

Put the flash menu and the other flash in the big div, then divide two small div for flash menu and the flash movie. Set the position and z-index value. Set flash menu z-index value as "1", and the other flash movie z-index value as "0".

For details, you can refer to the codes of the untitled-1.html file in the attachment.

Thanks for your support! If you need further assistance, feel free to let us know.

Have a nice day!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:30 am 
Poster

I will send you another example named "two flash new.rar" in the attachment. You can make some changes to the flash graphic codes. Some codes need to be added: <param name= "wmode " value= "transparent "> and wmode="transparent"

For details, you can refer to the Untitled-1new.html in the attachment.

Thanks for your support.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:14 am 

Thank you. The second solution worked perfect! The first solution will also come in handy at a later time.

The customer service I received through support was not only very fast but also very accurate. Top notch customer care.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:04 pm 
Poster

Thanks for the support to Sothink products. Your satisfaction is our forever pursue!
Have a nice day!