SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:16 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:31 pm 

I have been infatuated with youtube recently. The abundant video resources make me frazy. I want to become a member of youtube and share my favourite videos with other people. However, I have to face with a problem that all of my favorite videos are swf files which are not supported by youtube. I turn to my friends and soon one of my colleagues tell me that there is a SWF to FLV Converter could solve my problem. What's more, users can download it free! I go to browse its website right now and sovle my problem in a few minutes. Since youtube has so many fans, I'd like to share this free swf converter with those who have the same problem with me.

This swf converter could convert swf to flv which was the right video format supported by youtube. Youtube members will be able to upload their favourite videos to youtube with this converter by converting their formats from swf to flv. This is another key feature that this swf to flv converter supports the function of converting online swf files. You just input the URL of SWF file and this swf to flv converter will auto-download SWF video and then you will easily get the perfect FLV video with the prompt message.

This versatile swf to flv converter is the most powerful and professional swf editing and converting tool. To my surprise, this swf to flv converter supports many functions. Except swf to flv, it can also output video, audio and image files in all popular formats, such as avi, wmv, 3gp, mp3, aac, wma, wav, etc. Additionally, this converter keeps pace with times. It also supports the function of swf to ipad and swf to iphone. Those who use Apple's products will also enjoy their SWF converting happiness. Now, it's time to share my experience about to how to convert swf to flv.

Step 1 Download this SWF to FLV Converter, install it and launch it.

Step 2 Click the button "Browse" to find your input files, then choose your output path.

Step 3 Set your output format and convert mode.(If you want convert many files at one time you could choose the "Switch to batch mode" button.)

Step 4 Click "Convert" button to prepare for converting, in the pop up window, click the "Play and Capture" button to capture your video and at the point you want click the "Finish".

Powerful, easy and also fast, will it not be a good choice if you are in need?
Related Links´╝Ü
http://swflv.net/swf-converter-for-mac.html

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:25 am 

Thank you so much for your post.