SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:30 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:09 am 

Hi I have converted a swf file into html5. basically it is a 3d logo made as flash (made in AURORA 3d logo and text maker and saved as flash, it actually revolves some 3d text on an image). In order for it to be played on our website in iphone / ipad , i converted it in html5 with sothink swf decompiler. then i opened the converted html5 file and copied all <body> code to the body of my webpage where i want it to be placed.
I uploaded it on our website and it plays fine in any desktop comp with IE and chrome, but when i open webpage on iphone it does not display correctly, It is displayed upside down and has been cut in half.
i was wondering if somebody else have had same sort of problem or i am doing something wrong....
Please help.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:36 am 
Poster

hi, babbal_samrat.

The problem you mentioned do exists. Other users come across the same problem as you. And we are sorry to tell you that the HTML5converted by the current version of Sothink SWF Decompiler is not perfectly compatible with mobile devices like iphone, ipad, etc. But we have reported this issue to our R&D Department. Hope it will be fixed in the coming new version. And we will be sure to let you know.