SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:54 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:45 pm 

Does anybody know how to view more than 4 images when you preview the scroller in your browser? I have 11 images however only 4 of them show at one time. I need these images to be spread across the screen. Your help is appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:34 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Please go to the Global panel, input "11" in the Max. number of items, and you'd better set 100% width.

Hope it helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:38 am 

I did what you said and it is still only showing me 4 items when I preview in browser. I have only downloaded the trial version of this product. Do I need to purchase the product for it to work? Or can you suggest anything else that could make it work.

Thanks again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:12 am 
Guru

Hi Hayley759,

I'm surprised that you can generate four scroller items using the trial version. I thought the trial version was limited to three scroller items.

The number of scroller items that can be displayed depends on the images themselves and the width of the web page. I modified the Auto Scrolling Images template to display more items. You can see the result here.

Regards,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:15 am 
Support Team
Support Team

Bill_P wrote:
Hi Hayley759,

I'm surprised that you can generate four scroller items using the trial version. I thought the trial version was limited to three scroller items.

Only when you publish your scroller to your page, three items will be published to your page in the trial version, while in the preview window of the program or previewing the scroller in an external browser from the program, you can see all the items. That's why he can see four scroller items. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:29 am 

Ok so I will have to purchase the product to view all of my items on the screen then?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:50 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

hayley759 wrote:
Ok so I will have to purchase the product to view all of my items on the screen then?

No, if you preview the scroller in the preview window of the program or preview it in an external browser by clicking the preview button on the toolbar, you can see all the items.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.