How to Export Your Logo to Different Formats (PNG, BMP, JPG, TIFF)?
Software Required: Sothink Logo Maker
Estimated Time of Completion: Just One Minute
Once you finished your design artwork with Sothink Logo Maker, you can export the file as logo image for web usage or publish usage according to your own request. The available file formats include JPG, PNG, TIFF and BMP in Sothink Logo Maker, which can satisfy your different demand.
Before you export the logo, you can manually adjust the size of the canvas with easy steps in the program. By this way, the logo you export later will have a suitable size for both web and print usage. For example, we have such a logo to export later.
You can freely adjust the canvas size by dragging the triangle or inputting a value in the "Auto Fit" Window. For example, we choose "0", the logo in the canvas will become:
By this way, the logo will have no superfluous edge which can save more space. And the file size is also relatively low. Then you can click Export" from the logo menu, and the "Export Logo" dialog will open which includes two tabs, "For Web" and "For Publish".
1. According to your specific requirement, you can set "Width" and "Height" for your logo size here; choose the logo format by drop-down menu.
2. Click "Export" button to export the image.
3. Set the directory where logo image will be saved, and input name in "File name" field to export your logo.
Tip: We recommend that you export logo as JPG or PNG for web usage, as the file size of these two formats is relatively low.
1. Pick up your desired reference below the preview area.
2. According to your specific requirement, you can set "Width", "Height" and "Unit" in Logo size; choose the logo format by drop-down menu; set quality and resolution for logo image; check or uncheck image background as transparent in "Transparent Background".
3. Click "Export" button to export the image.
4. Set the directory where logo image will be saved, and input name in "File name" field to export your logo.
Tip: If you would like to print logo on real objects, such as cap, business card or envelope, we recommend you export your logo as TIFF format, which is a typical and relatively professional format for print.
Hope this guide help you to export the logo in Sothink Logo Maker.
Start logo design for web or print from fancy logo templates, and then make full customization to logo appearance.
Sothink Logo Maker offers all essential resources and enables you to finish a great logo in just 5 minutes. To conveniently get a professional looking, master-class auto color matching and exquisite one-click text/graphics effects are provided. Instant preview is available in all logo design operations. Rich output formats: JPE, BMP, PNG and TIFF.
100% Clean - No need to worry about installing unwanted spyware or adware. Uninstallation is completely supported.
Life-time Free Support - Send an email to our customer service team at email@example.com whenever you need help.
Risk Free Guarantee - Shop safely in our secure online store. Your data and personal information are protected.