Video Encoder Engine
Linux Version V3.1
The Linux video encoder is the most reliable video sharing software with high efficiency, enables all webmasters or video companies, to upload, convert any videos to FLV (Flash Video) on any types of Linux servers, edit and customize video with more visual operations, greater processing capability and higher efficiency. Create YouTube Clone, video sharing scripts and other video portal scripts with much convenience. Apply video share script like PHP video script, to Linux-based websites, communities, forums and more interactive areas.
- Video Sharing on Linux
Server-side Linux Video Encoder converts Video to FLV from a large group of formats, including AVI, MP4, WMV, MPG, RM, MPEG, MKV, MOV, even H.264 and HD videos. No quality loss.
- Installation & Database Support
Guide you to achieve system checking, installation, and configuration following a visual step-by-step wizard. No extra charges!
- Wonderful Batch Process
Not only batch uploading videos to server, but also encode video to Flash in queue processing mode from uploaded or local sources.
- Server Load Balancing
Effectively reduce server load by queue management. Take precautions against resource shortage or even crash.
- Video Customization
Free to apply various video editing functions like trimming video clips, cropping, adding descriptions, subtitles, thumbnail (JPEG), watermark (transparent PNG), customizing bit rate, frame rate, zoom, interval and more.
- YouTube Clone Builder
Help webmasters create YouTube Clone sites in super-simple and fast way. Its rich database fields, parameters, and API documents are perfectly suit for secondary development.
- Visual Web Control
Fresh new Web Control Center is provided and coexisted with command-line console mode, which makes video encoding operations more intuitive and easier to get started.
- High Efficiency
Speed up video conversion process by directly calling ready-made profiles for video/audio settings. Save time and energy.
- Administrator Management
Webmasters can login to the Administration background for video editing, deletion, and other management with more convenience.
- Free Open Source Code
Provide completely free full source code of live demo sites written in PHP scripts, as well as detailed SDK documents and user manuals. Also support development on Linux server with JSP, Perl, CGI scripts.
If you want to build YouTube-like video sharing site with popular server side applications (PHP, JSP, Perl and etc.) to create Flash video automatically, Sothink Video Encoder Engine for Adobe Flash (Linux Version) provides you a perfect solution.
Here we provide a live demos invoking with PHP to build your own YouTube-clone site.
New Features of the Demo Website:
- Support encoding to H.264/AVC videos, and HD (1280 x 720) videos
- Support trimming videos, and adding watermark for the output video
Free to get the GUI version of video to Flash converter when you buy the Video Encoder Engine for Adobe Flash (Linux Version) now! With GUI version, you can make easy-to-use Flash Video Players for general use on your video hosting and sharing server.
- Convert AVI to FLV
- Convert AVI to AVC/H.264
- Convert AVI to HD FLV
- Convert MPEG to FLV
- Convert MPEG to AVC/H.264
- Convert MPEG to HD FLV
- Convert MOV to FLV
- Convert MOV to AVC/H.264
- Convert MOV to HD FLV
- Convert VOB to FLV
- Convert VOB to AVC/H.264
- Convert VOB to HD FLV
- Convert WMV to FLV
- Convert WMV to HD FLV
- Convert ASF to FLV
- Convert ASF to AVC/H.264
- Convert ASF to HD FLV
- Convert 3GP to FLV
- Convert 3GP to AVC/H.264
- Convert 3GP to HD FLV
- Convert RM/RMVB to FLV
- Convert RM/RMVB to AVC/H.264
- Convert RM/RMVB to HD FLV
- Convert iPod/PSP MP4 to FLV
- Convert iPod/PSP MP4 to AVC/H.264
- Convert iPod/PSP MP4 to HD FLV
- Convert WMV to AVC/H.264
- More formats are supported!
- Sothink Video Encoder Engine (Linux Version)
This Linux FLV encoder can convert almost any popular format of video to FLV format in console mode. You can invoke this flash encoder in other server side applications (PHP, JSP, Perl and etc.) to create Flash video automatically. Download this video sharing software now >>
- Detailed user manual for Sothink Video Encoder Engine (Linux Version)
Guide to use the FLV encoder with command-line parameters, output and exit code.
- Full source code of a live video hosting demo site
The full source code of our live video hosting demo site which implemented using PHP.
- Detailed user manual and video hosting site setup guide.
The detailed tutorials on how to setup your own live video hosting site.
- Video file uploading solution
Complete video uploading solutions for PHP.
- Flash Video Encoder (Windows GUI Version)
With GUI version, you can make easy to use Flash Video Players for general use on your video hosting and sharing server.
- Guide for How to make a universal Flash video player for your video hosting site
With the Windows GUI version, you can make customized Flash video player for general use on your video hosting Web site.
- Free life-time technical support
Provide free life-time technical support to registered users
- Sothink Video Encoder Engine (Linux Version)
- RedHat Linux or Centos Linux, Fedora Linux, Ubuntu Linux, Debian Linux
- Apache Server
- MPlayer (licensed as GPL)
There are two types of licenses provided for all.
- Server License: allow to be installed on ONE physical server machine. However it does not limit the number of developers and users to access it.
- Distribution License : please feel free to contact us.
- Add Web Control Center to help you complete the installation and configuration step by step.
- Effectively reduce server load by queue management. Take precautions against resource shortage or even crash.
- Add Administrator Management background.
- See more information about version history >>
- Video Encoder Engine (Linux Version) supports converting to AVC/H.264 MP4 and HD video
- Video Encoder Engine (Linux Version) supports Debian Operating System
- Start your business on Linux in 2010?
Learn how to build your own video hosting sites.
- Sothink comes educational video sharing solutions for YouTube-clone sites
Redhat Enterprise / Ubuntu / Debian / CentOS / Fedora
- Latest version: 3.0
- Release date: 30th July, 2010
- Uninstall: Supported