- Extact Flash on Mac OX
- Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac is a professional tool to extract the elements of SWF into various formats at one time such as shape, sound, image, font, action, etc. Moreover, the Flash Extract Mac Tool can also convert SWF to FLA/FLEX/HTML5 project on Mac OS X. It supports Flash 6, Flash MX 2004, Flash 8, Flash CS3 and Flash CS4. Plus, it is fully compatible with ActionScript 2 and ActionScript 3.
How to extract Flash elements with this Flash Extract Mac Tool?
If you want to extract elements of SWF with Flash Extract Mac Tool, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Launch Flash Extract Mac Tool, open the SWF file in the left explorer panel of the program.
- Step 2: Go to "Resources Tree" panel and check the elements' folders you want.
- Step 3: Click "Export Resource" button to export the elements of the SWF.
- Step 4: Select the save path and the export format you need, and then click "OK" button next.
- Step 5: Refer to the resources of the SWF in the save path you've selected.
Convert SWF to FLA/FLEX project
The Flash Extract Mac Tool can convert and export SWF to FLA/Flex project perfectly. It also supports decompiling multiple SWF files at the same time.
Extract SWF Resources
With this Flash Extract Mac Tool, you can extract SWF resources such as shape, morph shape, image, sound, font, text, sprite, button, frame and action into various formats.
Compatible with AS2 & AS3
This Flash Extract Mac Tool is fully compatible with ActionScript 2 and Actionscript 3. It supports Flash 6, Flash MX 2004 (V7), Flash 8, Flash CS3 (V9) and Flash CS4 (V10).
To satisfy differenet users' needs, the Flash Extract Mac Tool provides multi-language interface (English, German and French), so you can work with the familiar language interface you need.
100% Clean - No need to worry about installing unwanted spyware or adware. Uninstallation is completely supported.
Life-time Free Support - Send an email to our customer service team at email@example.com whenever you need help.
Risk Free Guarantee - Shop safely in our secure online store. Your data and personal information are protected.
- by Ofena
I was always a fans of the sothink swf decompiler for Win. And now i can use it on Mac! Exciting! User friendly interface, extracts SWF effortlessly and quickly.
- by Stuart McNeill
Thank you for sorting that out quickly for me. Using your product now - seems very good : ) I posted on your forum too.
Mac OS X 10.4 or above, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, which is installed Flash player plug-in.