Download Sothink SWF Decompiler 7.4
- As the first Flash decompiling tool, Sothink SWF Decompiler is the perfect solution for you to use as SWF to FLA converter, SWF to FLEX converter, SWF elements extractor, Flash to HTML5 converter and online Flash downloader.
- Download Now
- 30-day Free Trial
- Multi-languange: EN, DE, FR, TW, IT, KR,PG
- Convert Flash to HTML5 files
- Get XFL file from Flash CS5 SWF
- Convert SWF to FLA
- Convert SWF to Flex source code
- Extract SWF resources
- Edit & Replace SWF Elements
- Export FLA as Flash CS6 format
1. Exporting Video type resources is disabled in unregistered version.
2. In the unregistered version, only TWO resources in each category can be exported.
3. Viewing all ActionScript is supported, but copying and pasting are unavailable.
4. The unregistered version allows you to replace SWF elements and preview the result, but "Save" and "Save as" functions are prohibited for saving the new SWF files.
5. In the trial version, all the decompiled resource files and ActionScripts can be viewed clearly and it is enough for you to test the software performance.
Read a step-by-step instruction on how to unlock Sothink SWF Decompiler >>
The latest version of Sothink SWF Decompiler has been optimized and improved much better. Please check below to know upgrade steps:
SWF Decompiler Features
Industry-leading Flash Decompiler
- Convert SWF to FLA
- Convert SWF to FLEX project
- Extract SWF elements
Convert Flash to HTML5 files
View Flash to HTML5 samples >>
(Note: only the ActionScript1.0 is supported)
- Edit shape elements directly in SWF
- Replace image/text/sound for SWF
- Get XFL from Flash CS5 SWF
- Extract SWF from Flash EXE
- Office 2007 style, multi-language interface: English, German, French, Traditional Chinese, Italian and Korean
- Support Flash CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6
- Support ActionScript 2.0/3.0
- Compatible with Windows 8
- Support Flash components
Powerful Flash Decompile Capability
- Decompile SWF in batch mode
- Decompile the standard EXE made by Adobe Flash to FLA
- Navigate and browse resources in preview window before SWF decompile
- Show AS Class structure like folder-tree according to its path in package when decompiling AS3.0. Support displaying multi-byte code in AS window.
- Globally search all ActionScript
- Export ActionScript file in AS, BIN or HTML
- Export the FLV video from Flash
- Support importing .svg files
- Decompile SWF containing TLF text
100% Clean - No need to worry about installing unwanted spyware or adware. Uninstallation is completely supported.
Life-time Free Support - Send an email to our customer service team at email@example.com whenever you need help.
Risk Free Guarantee - Shop safely in our secure online store. Your data and personal information are protected.
- File Size: 33.7 MB
- Latest version: 7.2
- Build number: 4842
- Release date: May. 21, 2012
- Uninstall: Supported
- "Sothink SWF Decompiler is a really professional tool allows catching and saving web Flash animation for further editing by special applications."
- Onekit Software Magazine
- "It breaks Flash down into its component parts, including sound, images, fonts, buttons, and even action scripts. The toolbar-based interface is spacious, attractive, and thoughtfully laid out."
Tailored to Flash designers, the package helps to recover your lost FLA from SWF and edit SWF file directly.