Upgrade Sothink SWF Decompiler
Upgrade to Sothink SWF Decompiler 7.4, imagine more!
- Free Upgrade --- For users who purchased version 6.6 (purchased during the period of Nov 1, 2011 --- Present)
Note: For the users who can upgrade for FREE, you will receive a new registration key from email@example.com. Please contact us if you haven't got your new key.
- Upgrade from V6.x(6.0-6.5)--- $24.95 （purchased before Nov 1, 2011)
- Upgrade from V5.x--- $34.95
- Upgrade from the previous versions--- $49.95
Upgrade to SWF Decompiler 7.4 automatically (Recommend)
- Enter the auto-upgrade system.
- Select payment method you used to order Sothink SWF Decompiler, and then submit order information;
- The system will check and confirm your purchase record;
- Once you are qualified, you will get a corresponding link to pay the upgrade fee. Just click the link and complete your payment. Then you will get the new registration key in seconds.
- Send our Customer Service Staff the upgrade request including your register information such as order reference number#, register name, email address and order date;
- Then the staff will guide you how to upgrade step by step.
Note: We strongly recommend that the users upgrade this SWF ripper automatically. If you upgrade the program with customer service, there may be a little time delay for dealing with upgrade manually, especially in non-business days.
If you are an unregistered user, you can get the SWF ripper's latest trial version at our download page. To upgrade, please download the latest trial version and install it.
About Sothink SWF Decompiler
- A high-performance Flash decompiler for you to convert SWF to FLA, SWF to FLEX precisely; Extract all Flash resources like shape, image, sound (mp3, wav), video (flv), text, sprite, ActionScript, etc; Convert Flash to HTML5 files; Edit SWF by editing the shape elements or replacing image/text/sound elements; Support Flash CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6 and ActionScript 2.0/3.0. It is the first SWF decompiler that enables you to get XFL from Flash CS5 SWF.
- File Size: 33.7 MB
- Latest version: 7.2
- Build number: 4842
- Release date: May. 21, 2012
- Uninstall: Supported
- "Sothink SWF Decompiler is a really professional tool allows catching and saving web Flash animation for further editing by special applications."
- Onekit Software Magazine
- "It breaks Flash down into its component parts, including sound, images, fonts, buttons, and even action scripts. The toolbar-based interface is spacious, attractive, and thoughtfully laid out."
Tailored to Flash designers, the package helps to recover your lost FLA from SWF and edit SWF file directly.