Create Flash Video
Take the detailed tutorial tour to learn how to import a video as an embedded file in a few minutes.
Series: Sothink SWF Quicker 2.0
Prepared work: download Sothink SWF Quicker
download Movie.wmv -- Movie.zip (700.69 KB)
1. Launch Sothink SWF Quicker. By default, the program will create a new file when startup.
2. Click File-->Import, in the pop-up dialog, select movie.wmv by browsing your local internet and click OK.
3. Specify video setting. You can specify the dimension of the video and also bit rate. Now please input Width: 164; Height: 132.
4. Click Finish to close the Import Video wizard. SWF Quicker will add the necessary frames to play the video.
5. Set the width and height of the background in property panel (If it is not open click view-->properties to open it). Width: 164; Height: 132.
6. Move your video on the canvas and cover it completely.
7. Click Export in the toolbar to export an embedded video as a .swf or .exe file, which retains the compression settings applied when the .swf or .exe file was created.
Is that easy? Absolutely!