- Full cross-browser compatibility.
(The latest IE 9, Google Chrome, FireFox 3, Opera 9 and Safari 5 supported!)
- FREE integration with Dreamweaver (CS4 & CS5 supported), FrontPage, Expression Web and Adobe GoLive as add-ins/extensions.
- Tab Menu displays navigation menu items as tabs.
- Keyboard navigation function controls DHTML Menu by keyboard, such as Press Alt + F2 to launch.
- Multi-Column menus or Multi-Row menus available.
- Display drop down menus over Flash, selected boxes, iframes and even PDF files.
- Cross-frame menus works for frame-based web site, like common frameset, nested frames or iframes.
- Highlight menu auto-highlight DHTML navigation menu when the current page is in use.
- Scroll menu vertically or horizontally.
- 100% Width Span menus spans menu width of the web page; auto-adjust each top menu item.
- Floating menu follows the browsers scrollbars.
- Context menu (Custom menu) triggers DHTML menus from various elements, such as image, text, or a Flash movie.
- Right-to-Left menu (Arabic menu) and other Non-English menu are supported.
- Enable to hide certain menu separators or items on demand.
- Position menus anywhere fixedly or relatively on webpage.
- Combine menu item vertical or horizontal.
- More menus are on one page; one menu is inserted to more pages.
- Fully customize properties, like font, icon, background, border, cursor, tool tip, surround, effects, alignment, transparency, size, etc.
- Freely select and edit images as icon, arrow, background and separator from Image Library and Background Library.
- Easily adjust the color, tint & brightness to edit the image or choose corners and edges separately for surround.
- Edit and save images as custom resources in image library and background library.
- Copy&Paste duplicates menu items and their properties in different program windows.
- Switch drop-down menu to tree-like menu; and vice versa.
- Any HTML code can be used within menu item.
- User-friendly interface, including skin, layout and editing mode.
- Full Edit Mode makes editing menu WYSIWYG.
- Tips of the Day gives some tips & tricks.
- Provide over 100 built-in templates.
- Sort image library and style panel based on use frequency.
- Generate friendly code by Search Engine Friendly Code.
- Auto-generate menu based on website structure by Free Google XML Sitemap and Common Sitemap.
- Auto-generate drop down menu from website pages by Site Navigation Generator.
- Resource Folder manages resources files to easily preview the menu on Local or Internet.
- Enables to save background color of preview window in authoring files, which make it convenient for editing next time.
- Publishing guides uploading the menu step by step.
- Encode menu in the proper language.
- Support W3C Valid XHTML 1.0.
- Support any DOCTYPEs, and supports UTF-8.
About Sothink DHTML Menu
Buy for $99.00 SAVE $49.95
- "This specialized program eases the process considerably with a no-nonsense interface that puts the necessary design and scripting elements at your fingertips."