- Support Internet Explorer 9.
- Support Windows 7.
- Add 18 new built-in templates.
- Upgrade Dreamweaver extension to V3.3.3, FrontPage add-in to 3.4 and Expression Web add-in to 1.9.
- Auto-check the program version; the program will prompt users if new version releases; the users can download the latest version from website after confirming upgrade.
- Support Internet Explorer 8.
- The scroller will be published with the default encode type when choosing the encode type as UTF-8 in the Publish Wizard.
- Creates both horizontal and vertical scrollers
- Supplies smoother scrolling by adjusting frame rate
- Abundant scroll styles (In Global > Scroll style Panel)
Select the scroll direction as right to left or left to right for horizontal scroller and up to down or down to up for vertical one Supplies multiple scrolling styles including page by page, item by item and continuously Supplies multiple scroll modes, including scrolling mode or transition mode Supplies rich transition effects Provides loop styles including circle and back and forth
- Creates image maps including one or several hotspots for the item images
- Generates a widget of scroller for other people to "quote" your scroller on their web sites, such as blogs.
- Significantly simplify the Publish dialog
Change the publish dialog to a step by step wizard Generate the scroller as a CSS file and users can create a scroller with the same scroller style as this one in the future by quoting the CSS file Move the Web Path function to the "Publish > Advanced" dialog
- Defines scroller type as image only or text only or both image and text in the Startup dialog.
- Rich Built-in templates
Add a large number of new built-in templates Users can apply a template theme to their own scroller; users can rename or delete the template; they can also save the created scroller as a new template All the templates are classified into two categories -- horizontal scrollers and vertical ones. Each category includes news scroller, slide show and image scroller
- Upgrade plug-in from 3.2 to 3.3 for Dreamweaver, from 3.2 to 3.3 for FrontPage, from 1.7 to 1.8 for Expression Web and from 2.1 to 2.2 for Golive.
- Optimize the Startup dialog for users to hide the illustration panel.
- Optimize the Global panel and divide it into 3 sub panels.
- Add the setting "Min. height" to define the mini height of items.
- Add the setting "Height" to define the height of scroller.
- Enable users to define scroller as image only or text only or both image and text in "Global > General" sub panel.
- Supply "Global > Advanced" sub panel to fit the needs of CGI (ASP, PHP, JSP, Perl, etc.) programmers to create dynamic scroller.
- Move Link prefix function to "Global > Advanced" sub panel from Web Path panel.
- Add an option in dialog "Options > General" to save *.sjc file without copying resources.
- Support Firefox 3, Opera 9.5 and Safari 3.1.
- Support add-in of Expression Web 2.0.
- Fail to cancel the coding of path.
- A mistake prompting dialog will pop up when open the web pages in Dreamweaver or Golive if the web pages are saved in the directory of which the name contains Non-English characters.
- Anti-virus software will identify viruses by mistake when running the program.
- Supply FREE add-ins for Expression Web, FrontPage, Dreamweaver and Golive.
- Add the "Item Setting - Condition" panel to add special condition for the item to create database-driven web scroller.
- Add 2 new built-in templates.
- Add the function to create a new scroller from template or open
the existing file on the computer in start dialog.
- A background image will be added for each item in the list panel to distinguish it from other item.
- The chosen image can't be shown in the preview window when there is the punctuation ' in its path on computer.
- If you set the image's path as URL "http...", the item image can't
be shown in the preview window when you save the scroller as a *.sjc file and re-open it.
- Cross browser compatibility
- User-friendly interface with live preview
- Creates scroller including pure text , images or a combination of both of them, with no limitations on the number of images
- All the images are pre-loaded
- Drag and drop thumbnails in the List panel to adjust the order of items quickly
- Choose auto scroll option or click the arrow button to spring scrolling
- Scrollers created by the program will automatically detect the browser's window size and automatically adjust the size
- When mouse moves over images, a popup tip will be shown with an animation effect
- Built-in templates give you better choices
- Exclusive Publish helps to add your scroller to web pages in a fast and easy way
- Title, pagination, popup tips and scroll arrows are four optional parts, which you can choose freely as you like
- Fully customizable properties, including images, text, font, backgrounds, colors, links, alignment, spacing, padding, etc.
- Image Library and Image Border provide rich resources
- Any HTML code can be used in item text, title text and popup tips
- Wrapping text is supported in item's setting
- Supplies multiple scrollers on the same page and one scroller on multiple-pages
- Scrolling repeats if scroll is at "end" in either direction with the option “Loop Scroll" checked
- Web Path for resources files and Link Prefix enable you to switch your project locally and on the web for testing purposes
- Edit multiple items at one time
- Copy & paste functions
- Supports any doctypes, and supports UTF-8
- File Size: 18.1 MB
- Latest version: 2.3
- Build number: 233
- Release date: July 18 , 2012
- Uninstall: Supported
Windows Server 2003/2008